Los necesitas sí o sí. No te limites a hacer ejercicios de rellenar huecos, aunque eso viene bien para aprenderte la estructura, nuestro objetivo es aprender a usarlos de forma natural para reaccionar a situaciones de la vida cotidiana.
En este vídeo te los explico en detalle.
Toma nota de cómo formarlos y cuándo se usan y practica conmigo.
Te planteo estas situaciones. ¿Cómo reaccionarías a ellas con un condicional?
Como siempre te dejo las respuestas al final, ¡no hagas trampas!
1. I didn’t pass my exam because I didn’t study enough.
2. I wish I saw a unicorn.
3. Your friend’s problem: he wants to lose weight.
4.I didn’t check the weather forecast and a storm caught me on the beach.
5. I will probably celebrate my birthday in the park.
6. My colleagues didn’t buy me a card because they didn’t know it was my birthday.
7. I’m painting, I’m going to mix blue and yellow.
8. Imagine you could fly.
9. Silvia is likely to win the contest.
10. Jason drank too much so he had a car accident.
Ten en cuenta que las respuestas son abiertas así que simplemente controla que has elegido el condicional correcto y que estás usando la estructura bien 🙂
1. If I had studied more, I would have passed my exam. (3rd conditional, es un regret)
2. If I saw a unicorn, I would take photos to show everyone. (2nd conditional, unreal situation)
3. If I were you, I would take up zumba lessons at least twice a week. (2nd conditional, advice)
4. If I had checked the forecast, I would have stayed at home. (3rd conditional, past situation)
5. If I celebrate my birthday in the park, I will organize a family picnic. (1st conditional, probable)
6. If they had known, they would have bought me a card. (3rd conditional, past situation)
7. If you mix blue and yellow, you get green. (zero, it is a fact)
8. If I could fly, I would visit my Irish friends for free. (2nd conditional, unreal situation)
9. If she wins the contest, she will throw a party. (1st conditional, probable)
10. If he hadn’t drunk, he wouldn’t have had the accident. (3rd conditional, regret)